Partnerships are central to the work of College & Career Connections (CCC). Following are some key ways that various sectors of the community can partner with CCC to support youth.
Partner Schools (middle and high)
CCC's local school partners are invaluable. They provide CCC with opportunities to connect with students inside and outside of the classroom, during the school day and after school, and on a regular basis. Become a program partner by inviting CCC to implement college and career programming at your school.
Youth Focused Non-Profits
Our non-profit program partners are local organizations who invite us to add college and career components to their academic and youth enrichment programs. Become a CCC partner by inviting us to implement our unique college and career exploration activities as part of your existing after school or summer youth program.
Businesses and Professionals
Businesses and professionals of all types are important to our work and can support our work in a variety of ways. Become a CCC partner by:
- Sending speakers to a school or program site to talk about your career field
- Hosting a career field trip at your place of business for a group of students
- Sponsoring a college or career field trip
- Donating in-kind products or services
- Supporting CCC’s college scholarship fund
Universities and College Student Groups
University partnerships are essential to the success of our college exposure programs. These partners can support our work in a variety of ways. Become a CCC partner by:
- Hosting a college field trip
- Sending students to volunteer at a program site on a regular or periodic basis
- Hosting a fundraiser to raise funds for college scholarships
Church and Community Groups
Individuals from a variety of groups in the communities that we serve are encouraged to partner with us to support youth. Become a CCC partner by:
- Volunteering to support our college and career programs
- Donating your time, space or other in-kind goods
- Inviting CCC to provide their unique college and career exploration activities to a group of young people affiliated with your group
- Helping to raise funds for our college scholarships