One of CCC's goals is to create opportunities for colleges, businesses, organizations, and individuals to connect with students and share expertise, resources, and personal experiences in support of student growth.
We would love to connect with you to explore ways that you might be able to contribute your time and talents in ways that would be mutually beneficial to you, students, and our community.
Please consider volunteering with CCC in one of the following ways:
- Speak to students at a local school about your profession on Career Day, as part of a Power Lunch series, or in support of a classroom unit.
- Host a Career Field Trip to your workplace to help students learn about their career options.
- Share your talents and expertise in an area such as event planning, marketing, fundraising, video, graphic arts, photography, or writing.
- Connect CCC with colleagues or friends who may be interested in volunteering or learning more about CCC.
- Serve on a Board team (Scholarship, Resource Development/Fundraising, or Programs)
- Volunteer to help facilitate an after school program on a regular basis.
- Connect us to your church or community group who might be interested in creating a scholarship in partnership with CCC.
- Contact us with your own ideas for involvement!
Fill out a CCC Volunteer Interest Form.
For more information about volunteering, please contact Brian King, CCC’s Director of Programming, at 202.536.4907.